The breathing list™ is NOT a bucket list. It is not things to do before I die, but rather things to achieve while I am breathing – the difference is semantic but vast.
Version 1.1 (2017-05-06)
Change one person’s life for the better. (repeat) Get one person permanently of the street.
- Be a successful father-like figure.
Make someone special feel stupid happy. (repeat)
Run a 5k. Run a 10k. Run a 20k.
- Run a Half Marathon.
- Run a Marathon.
- Run an UltraMarathon.
- Run A Triathlon.
- Fake Triathlon
- Sprint Distance
- Olympic Distance
- Half Ironman
- Get a six pack and do a photo shoot to celebrate.
- 100 consecutive pushups.
- 200 consecutive squats
- 50 Consecutive Pullups
- Visit Every Continent (North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia,
Africa, Antarctica (and do something ridiculous here).
- Travel For 1 Year Straight.
- See the Northern Lights.
- Japan in Cherry Blossom Season.
- Obtain dual citizenship with another country.
- Own a residence in 7 different countries.
- Live on the beach in some tropical country for 3 months.
- Do A Cross Country Road Trip.
- Do A Round-The-World Trip.
- Go to the airport and buy a ticket without knowing where I’m going.
- Visit 10 Countries | 20 Countries | 50 Countries | 100 Countries | 150 Countries | All The Countries
- Go without internet for a month.
Go without a car for a month.
- Count & document all my crap.
- Own less than 300 things.
- Go Skydiving.
- Go Bungee Jumping.
- Go Paragliding
- Go Parasailing.
- Learn to Kitesurf.
- Learn To Freedive.
- Go Indoor Skydiving.
- Walk With Wolves.
- Cuddle a Lion.
- Learn To Play a musical instrument.
- Get To Space.
- Get a Black Belt in a Martial Art.
- Take Part in Martial Arts Competitions
- Win a Martial Arts Competition.
- Get a Gun License
- Take Part In a Shooting Competition.
- Win a Shooting Competition.
Become Fluent In 4 Languages
Speak at WordCamp.
- Make a full-time living online.
- Speak around the world (USA | Europe | Asia |
- Create something that changes lives.
Write an e-book. Publish a real physical book.