Leo Gopal is a writer of Code and Poetry, sometimes they are the same thing.
Leo Gopal has been part of the WordPress Community since he was a teenager (over a decade). Former Founder of WPHugs he is now part of the WP&UP team as a Mental Health Advisor. He is a Happiness Engineer with the awesome team at Codeable.io by day.
Other contributions in the WordPress Community have been as: Core Contributor, Plugin Developer, Translation Contributor, Multiple WordCamp Organiser and Speaker, as well as local Meetup Organiser.
Ultimately he has an immense passion for contemplating the world and himself. Sometimes, the world within himself, or himself within the world.
Firm believer in “Jack of all trades – Master of none. Though oftentimes, better than master of one“Unknown
Want to know more about me? Ask me Anything. (I probably don’t know the answer yet but I will.
- Companies assisting small businesses during COVID-19
- Life @ Codeable – You can be happy at work.
- The bright side of imposter syndrome.
- On usefulness over accuracy in dev – the broken clock conundrum.
- 4 Simple Tips to Better Communication for devs. (or how to avoid conflict, confusion, and talk to people).